LustHeart
DesireLust
Welcome to my Blog | home |
★ miss ;)
Monday, June 27, 2011 | Leave a comment ? (0)

hi! sorry for not being able to post new entry..since I've kinda been busy studying and yeah, i kinda blog more in my 2nd blog since its more to Malay side..but hey, now I'm here, so enjoy..

so what I'm going to tell today is how much i miss a bunch of stuff:
i miss my mum and dad
i miss my bros
i miss my bed
i miss my home
i miss my laptop
i miss coffee bean & tea leaf
i miss one utama
i miss GSC
i miss farhaana,farzaana and akmal
i miss my ex girlfriends
i miss talking my co-workers
i miss those lovely days where i have actual fun
and yeah
i don't know if they miss me or not,but i miss them.. ;)

Labels:


1 2 3 4
Navigations above.