True friend indeed,written by zaana@Z
"The insecurities inside have eaten me alive. Never have I imagine that I would turn in to such person as I despised. But I did. My emotions took control of me. Neither right or wrong, was I able to differentiate. I was lost. Deeply lost in my uncontrollable mind. The only thing that could set it right at that time was, being with the one that used to be. The one that was not able to go back. Even though truth hurts sometimes. Or most of the time, it is better to hear the truth, so that actions can be taken, rather than not knowing and live in lies. No, that is not how I imagine to live my life. In my self-cautious mind, I was very much afraid of losing so many things. Things I thought that would ruin me forever. I realise now, the more I tried to keep it closer, the more possibilities for it to run away. So, I’m thanking my friend, who was there for me, to give me advice and tell me the whole truth and the things I should do in my situation. You could not have been more honest to me than that. And my friend, I would like to wish you, Happy 19th Birthday. Have an awesome day with your family as you deserve it. I will always be here for you, if you need anything that I can help with. And I’m glad you’d chosen me to be your friend because if not, I wouldn’t know the real meaning of friendship without you.
Thank you very much, Haikal."
i'm touched,i really am..these are the words,by far, the sweetest things people ever write to me..i'm not used to it, so forgive me Z if i cried ;)
before,i didn't know how much help i can be, I've never imagine that my words can be a help..i tried many ways before to help people but i always failed..but i never did gave up..every single day in my life, i tried to help people..especially the ones that i love..today,Z, u've given me hopes..the hopes that one day, i can be the one u called help..and thank you for that..i'll promise that i'll do my very best to help those who are in needs..insyaallah..
so to all,
I've just lost 2 of my best friends, one is my oldest friend and one is my ex scandal, over this holidays..and i don't want to lose anymore..i'm telling u right now, i'm ego and i really care about my loves one..one betrayal and things will not turn back to the way it used to be..i'm really serious, so i beg u, do not make me do things that u'll regret..
Labels: random
