I don't know how I should change her bad habit about thinking negative. I guess she's that way for a reason. I don't want to force her but at the same time, I want to know what's troubling her. what should I do? i guess i'll wait until she's ready. its been a while since I'm being honest about my feelings. its because people usually don't trust me enough for me to do that. so i always avoid in telling the truth. F show me that only honesty can solve most problems. and that's what i did. i told her the truth. but right now, she's not doing the same. am i that bad? am i that untrustworthy? i don't know. but looking at the situations, i guess i am.
i'm sorry F if you can't trust me, i guess i'm still the black sheep in anything i do. but know this, i never once did lie to you and i don't intend to start. i want to be in a long relationship with you but i can't do it if you are not with me. be honest with me okay F? i hope and pray you do.
