I know i should be sleeping but i feel remorse since F has fallen sick. i had just came back from seeing her and the look on her face was just terrible. I guess its not easy when you're looking at someone you love when she's sick. Not because she's not pretty but its because she looks like she in deep pain. Even though she kept on going telling me she's fine but i know she's not.
F, if you're not healthy. so am I. It may not seen physically but mentally, it does. so be a dear and try to eat some medicine. its not tasty but at least it can help cure faster. My feelings toward you are so deep that whenever you are sick, i felt it too. so please, try to change that habit of yours hating taking medicine for my sake? I know its too much to ask you to do this but i really hope you can. I love you F, and i pray that you'll get well soon. Insyaallah :)
