everyday is a bliss, the title of this post. so why is this so important? because its my feeling, my specialised feeling. its not very common about me to felt this way, because I'm usually more playful and the kind of guy who has no feelings. but recently, life has been better and kinder to me. I'm always accompanied by my loves one, less stress during study time, and so happy with F. God know how much I'm in love with this girl named Fara. she's smart, she's cute, and she's mine. No one is to touch her, okay? ;) hee
by the way, its been a while since I updated my last post. so why? the feeling of laziness lingered in this heart of mine and squashed the diligent side. I guess that laziness is so common nowadays when everyday is full of bliss. gotta to beat this feeling, so help me okay peeps? :) hee
