Salam, and hello. So another year has just end and I actually felt nothing. what does it mean? means that a year have passed by, I learned a lot of lessons and i practically changed myself to be a better person. but deep down inside, I felt nothing. To me, new year is just another year to me. I'm sorry anyone felt like this post is an insult since some people celebrates new year eve but sincerely, I'm not one of them. At least for now. maybe its because I haven't really felt what is it like to actually celebrating one. I don't know all this stuff but I do hope in the future, I will ;)
And before last year ended, I met F. she's pretty, she's amazing, she's the person i want to spend time with and she's mine. I always pray that this girl will be the love of my life (she has become one to me), and actually be there beside me every time. FYI, I'm changing slowly to be a better and serious person when it comes to relationship. The reason is because this year I'm turning 20, I'm not getting any younger and I don't want to keep playing with relationships. I want to gain more maturity and be more independence. I am not joking, I seriously am changing. so dear readers , help me if you can by providing me advice if you could . I don't know much how to handle a girl in a long term relationships and I'm seriously in love with this one. so help me :)
And dear F, I like you just the way you are. Like I told you, you are worth my time and soul. so don't say that you trouble me. I'm not the kind of guy who would waste his time for some petty reasons. I do it because I want to and because I care. and right now, you meant so much to me. every second I do, I think of you. and I hope you do too. so thank you love for being at my side every time :)
